Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





woensdag 21 april 2010

The girl next door (Noah's girlfriend) loved the pencilrol.. The poor girl is ill for a while so also on her party. She was more sleeping then partying.

I have stitched again, it's a lot of white what I'm stitching so not much change:

I have orded the green color I hope it arrive tommorrow. Also I'm almost out of white, when too get some at my friends tonight, see had a lot of white..

Speeking of white, look at this:
The blouses for Noah and Mika are both done!!!
Today I made the blouse for Mika, and wanted to finish them both by the evening and it succeeded.. I broke 2 buttons thankfully i bought 2 to many, and I just saw I have 1 more, The guy had giving my one to many..

But you can not only sew fabric you also can sew: MY FINGER......ouch ouch ouch...

I love finishing a post with pictures of Noah so here they are...

(Noah was tring to get on the ball, it looks like he broke his neck, but notting happend, He was laughing and climing on it again....)

Look look look Noah has crocs.... He got them from my sister... I love them....they are so cute!!!!

Thanks all for stopping by and leaving a comment...

Hugs

7 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Prachtig afgewerkt die overhemdjes,wat zullen die jongens chique zijn! En wat een acrobaat in de familie. Leuke foto's.

Daffycat zei

Ouch Ouch Ouch! Be careful, Annette!

Annie zei

Those blouses are so nice. You really are a good seamstress, except when you take that needle to your finger! Occupational hazard I guess.

Mylene zei

Ouch, That's Painful!

But the blouses looks great. Looks like Noah is having fun outside. Here's pretty windy and cloudy today so it was quite cold.

Lainey zei

Ouch that does look painful.
Great job on those cute shirts.

Dani - tkdchick zei

Your stitching is looking great!

Katrien zei

mooie hemden! O ai ai die vinger