Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zaterdag 3 april 2010

Hoppy Easter!!

I would like to make a beatifull long post, but I'm to tired it's late so here a update from a finished chick and the seconds is going there:
MIL is here for a few days, Noah loves it
Today we painted eggs, and baked cookies.
After Easter lovely photo's...

I wish every-one a lovely Easter...and hopefull some lovely weather..

Thanks all for stopping by and leaving a comment
Hugs

6 opmerkingen:

Mylene zei

You have made a great progress, Annette.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Lainey zei

Oh my kinda chickens, looks really cute!

Happy Easter!

Daffycat zei

*giggle*

That is one FANTASTIC chicken! I love it!

Annie zei

Super cute chick. Glad you had such a nice Easter.

Jane zei

Hi
I'm Jane and hav just found your blog site - great fun to read and some gorgeous stitching - love the chickens! Noah is soooo cute - wish my 2 twins were still that age!!!!
HAPPY EASTER xx

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

ooohhh wat heb je al veel gedaan aan je kuikentjes en het is wel heel.... heel mooi toch , noch veel plezier deze paasdagen !