Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





donderdag 22 november 2012

Wedding gift

In a hours I'm going the wedding of my niece.
As a gift I wanted to make somthing myself.. but what to make??

This is what I made
What do you think about it?
The pic is bad, I forget to made in at daylight.
I hope she likes it.
She can hang it in her new home.

Then I have a funny pic to share.
The clothing is Kira's favorite ( I don't like the combination )


After not such a nice day at work, a big smile came on my face when I got a cute package from the mailman.
The pic was to bad, so have to try it again tomorrow

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!!
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

7 opmerkingen:

cucki zei

aww beautiful gift.i am sure your niece will love it..
such a sweet picture of kira..
hugs x

♥ Nia zei

Almost! I was almost the first one to comment today ;) hehehehe
I hope it will be a beautiful celebration and you'll enjoy the time with your family :)
Very special gift =) White as all the ornaments you've been making :D two little birds kissing, of course it will be an adorable piece for their new home and also to celebrate the special day =) Lovely gift!
Kira already plays the drums?? :D hehehe I like her little purple jacket =) Hugs to my little pixie niece ♥

Carol zei

A perfect gift for the newlyweds, Annette!! I'm sure she'll be very happy with it...

Love the photo of Kira--I think you have a rock star in the making :)

Saskia zei

Leukerdeleuk!

Laat Dominique dat drumstel maar niet zien....

Valma zei

Hooooo, such a cute little thing (the wreath he, not the little purple pixie who is a wonderful cute lovely superb adorable little thing =D even with a drum...which is an awful gift =D)
sure your niece enjoyed it very much
hope you had a great moment
big hugs
xxx

Marion zei

Hahahaha Drummertje in spé. Wat een mooi huwelijkskado'tje heb je gemaakt.

Fijn Weekend Annette.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Annie zei

What a great idea for a wedding gift! The couple will surely love it.

And Kira couldn't look cuter.. a budding rock star and personally, I love the color combo!