Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 20 november 2012

Cute pineapple guys

A few weeks back I saw this cute pineapple guys on Nia's Pinterest board.
I pinned it, and looked at it every day..
On the craft market I went looks for some materials to make them.
By watching them every day, they got very high on my to-do list
And I finished them.
I bought wool balls ( not a big fan of wooden balls) and there where only 5 in one package.
So 5 very cute pineapple guys where born

There is no pattern, but after trying and trying it worked  
(The one I made last is the best, had 4 to practice . =)))))))) lol)

After finishing these 5 guys I decided to make 5 of everything what I'm going to make..
That plan is this in progress      expect crochet christmas balls.. wanne have more of that

Then at the moment it so wonderfull crafting in the evening, it's very soon dark.
So I light on my few candles, and craft away ;)))
Not very good pic's but I think you get my point!!

My 8 free day's are over ( had 7, but went 8)
Tomorrow morning ( way to early) I need to work again.. 
See you soon

Have a good night every-one

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!!
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

4 opmerkingen:

Carol zei

Your little pinecone men are adorable--and you have more white for Christmas :)

Glad you enjoyed your free days, Annette...have fun back at work!

cucki zei

wow little pine cone man are so pretty..
glad you had a fun free time..
big hugs for you x

Valma zei

how cute those little guys are !!
and so tiny once again
very well done sweetie, it's a real good idea
your Xmas tree will be amazing with all those handmade ornaments...
big hugs
xxx

♥ Nia zei

ohhhhh they look so cute =) adorable adorable :D
You had a great idea to use wool instead of wooden balls, I can do that with needle felting balls ;) Good idea :D
I love candles too :) makes our home look so cozy, isn't it?
Well done sweetie! I love you pine family :D heheheh