Lets make it a creative year.
I have started a new bib. One with a cute polar bear.
It's for a colleague, her son turns 1 year next week...
It's a free pattern of Ellen Maurer-Stroh, and it's the second time that I stitch it. The first time it was for Noah a play cube, the photo is to see in the right sidebar pieces 2008.
So that was a shot post for today, and it will finish with a lovely photo of Noah on the WII ballance board
Oops... I forgot my type my goals for 2010, here they are:
• Finish Snow Banner
• Stitch MS Crafty Cat
• Stitch EMS baby theme Summer
• Stitch EMS baby theme Winter
• Stitch a Disney pattern
• Stitch a Halloween pattern
• Stitch a Christmas pattern
• Stitch a Eastern pattern
• Stitch a birth pattern for SIL
• Stitch and finish 15 pieces in 2010