Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zaterdag 19 oktober 2013

* ♥ Felt in a frame ♥ *

I have still so much to show you.
So making posts with one Sinterklaas craft and one other craft.

Today felt in a frame..

Sinterklaas always has his horse with him.
We call him Americo, such a beautifull white horse.
The planning for my side window is the cuddle pete's I made last year, with a still to make cuddle Sint, but also a Americo..

I love this pattern for years, so finally made it
 ♥ * ♥

 Nia used these frames for her beautifull Gorjuss stitching pieces.
From the first moment I saw them on her blog I was in love and thin of this pattern
( and more)


It was a very fun job to make this.. 
Kids like it so much!!



* ~ * ~ * ~ * 


Today a sweet colleague of mine is turning 55 years.
And tonight I have the change of working with her

She is crazy for elephants and cuddles..
Let the frame designer also have a elephant piece in a frame.
Got my needles and thread and made it.


 I put a white/pink fabric as backing.. I love how it turnes out!!
I really hope she will like it too


Two beautifull frames.

Between all teh rain rain rain rain.. today we have a sunny day.. 


so now I'm going outside, before the time is up and I have to work again!!

Have a great weekend



I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

10 opmerkingen:

olifantje68 zei

mooie schilderijtjes, vooral de olifant, hihihi
Werk ze en een fijn weekend
groetjes Annie

Preeti zei

Both look so lovely!! Especially, Americo is charmingly sweet :) great job!!

Marion zei

Ooo Anette wat een lieve schilderijtjes. Als Lars de olifant ziet zegt hij vast, wil ik ook Oma.
Je collega is er vast heel blij mee.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Hetti zei

Leuk zijn die "gevulde frames" Annette, het is geweldig idee!

En de pakjesboot is ook al zo leuk geworden, best een aardig werk denk ik zo. Zeker als je m nog gaat vullen met leuke pakjes :-))
Veel plezier en XXX Hetti

Mylene zei

Looks lovely and both fits the frame perfectly!

Marie-Jeanne zei

Heel mooi en lief.
Gr, M-J.

Carol zei

I love this idea, Annette!! The elephant is so cute with her little pink bow :)

Valma zei

wooooooooo !
indeed , I sent you the pin without a look at your blog it only means I know your tastes hehehe :D)
very beautiful
this is really lovely
what a great idea !
a very great job you did once again
sure your colleague enjoyed her gift !
xxxxxxxxx

Sparky zei

This makes my heart sing it is so cute

♥ Nia zei

Ohhhh so cute!!! That looks awesome :D That horse is the cutest!!! :D
And the elephant is so cute too =)
Well done sweetie! Great work!
I do love those frames ;) hehehe
hugs!!