Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





maandag 3 september 2012

Pretty white dress ;)

Last year I made a beautifull dress for Dominique..
I love the pattern, and need to practice it.

Also this year I made her one..
This time a beautifull white one


I so love this pattern... 
In 5 minute after they got ther dress by mail.. I got these pictures

Isn't she beautifull in her dress??
(It is not my girl, so you will not get to see her face..)

Love making it more..... Soon Kira will fit also in it...
So more of this pattern wil follow..
I LOVE IT!!!

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!!
 I love reading them!!
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

12 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

Such a beautiful dress! I bet that proud, new owner is showing it off everywhere!

Nima zei

wow...that's a pretty dress...you are an expert seamstress too Annette

Marion zei

Wat een prachtige jurk Annette, ik kan haast niet wachten tot Kira zo groot is want ook dit jurkje zal haar schattig staan.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Carla zei

Beautiful dress Annette! And it fits Dominique very well!

Frederique Neven zei

Il heb het patroon ook al liggen, maar F is nog te klein. Wat is ie ontzettend leuk geworden. Ik kan ook niet wachten tot ik hem kan maken!

Saskia zei

Hihi kijk nou, mijn kleine dame in de jurk van Annette. Ze vind 'm helemaal geweldig, nu alleen nog een goeie onderbroek(valt niet mee die te vinden) en een mooiere foto.....

♥ Nia zei

Lovely work sweetie :) how amazing it is to have a handmade dress! I remember so well my yellow dress made by my Mum when I was little :) very special gift =)
Hugs!!!!!!! :)

Pauline zei

Wat een mooi jurkje!
Knap genaaid hoor.

Carol zei

What a gorgeous dress you made for Dominique, Annette--she looks adorable in it :)

Lumiruusu zei

Hello Annette1
You have as allways many lovely projects done..The owl is awesome as will be than blue blanket when finished !

The white dress is so beautifull,you are really talented :)
Happy autumn enjoy your crafting :)

Dani - tkdchick zei

So pretty and simple!!!

Valma zei

ho my !
what a perfect and lovely dress you made her
sure she felt like a princess =)
very great job
you're very gifted sweetie
bravo
I'm back from 2 weeks of vacations and have so many posts to read , super =)
big hugs
xxxxx