Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





vrijdag 14 september 2012

Noah goes to school, and fall-felt update

What time does fly!!
My little boy is turning 4 in 2 days..=))))) 
Who can stop time for me??????????

So many things changed.
He started to go to to 'big school' =))
Now he is turning 4 he is so glad that he finally can go to the big school.
Look at this.. how much he wanted to go!!
His little sister is going to mis him so much!!!
He is doing good at school.. now he is going a few parts of the week, 
but after his birthday he goes everyday.
Mommy is going to mis him so much during the day..
Many tears are falling her the last weeks..  =))))

Then on pre-school, he has taken his goodbye
They celebrated it B-day
The teacher always make a b-day hat, and he can drum while al the kids sing songs.
I made some gifts.. took pic's but need to organic them.. so that for a next post.

Because fall is starting.. I wanted to make some this for it..
So here the start of them
They will be zo cute ... (I HOPE)...
More of it next time...

I wanne wish everyone a great weekend!!!


I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

9 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

Noah is quite the little man! Good to see him smiling at the thought of school!

Dani - tkdchick zei

Look at Noah I bet he loves school!!!

Carol zei

Happy Birthday to your little man, Annette! Noah is looks so happy to be going to the big school--I'm sure he'll have a great time :) You'll have to give little Kira some extra attention to make up for his absence!

Carla zei

4 already?!!
Noah looks so happy...I'm sure he loves school!

♥ Nia zei

He's sooooooo cute =) your little man is adorable! Look at that smile :D
And Kira is another sweetie =) where did you learn to make such cute babies?? :p lol both melt my heart!! :D
Noah will love scholl, all those new experiences and adventures :D he will do great! I wish him a great year!! :D
Hugs to you proud mama :D

Saskia zei

Je zult zien hoe het snel het went, Noah op school. En Kira is nog thuis, dat scheelt een boel. Als zij ook naar school gaat, oooo dan is het stil in huis. Maar ook dat went....sprak zij uit ervaring....;-)

Ben benieuwd hoe je popjes gaan worden, ik ga straks weer verder met mijn herfstproject

Unknown zei

Och zo schattig, hij staat echt te springen om te vertrekken precies :D

Valma zei

Noah seems so happy to go to school
I can't remember pictures of me with such a smile before going to school , hehehehehe =D
they both are so cute !
time passes by too quickly indeed but he is still your baby =)
don't cry now...keep your tears for January...OK I go out , that's not funny =D
great idea from the teacher to make a B-day celebration !
big hugs
xxx

Katrien zei

wat wil dat dan precies zeggen, de grote school?; ons scholensysteem is toch echt anders hé, en dat voor toch zo dicht bij mekaar te wonen.
Hopelijk vindt hij het leuk, en mist kleine zus hem niet té erg overdag.