Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zondag 19 december 2010

All kinds of craft pieces.... (Crochet!!!)

The snowmen of fabric has a friend, a snowmen of snow!!!
Last Thursday in the evening it started snowing... Yes we have snow...
Friday we had a lot of snow.... Last night there was totally fallen 15 cm (5.9 inches)That is so much for here... We never have so much snow... And I love it, so does DH and Noah.....
The little snowmen is moved to the front window... And I finished his broom! You see my lovely white poinsettia... I so love these flowers with Christmas..

Rudolph the red nose reindeer, who doesn't know him... he is so cute and Tilda had made a cute pattern of a reindeer. Last year the pattern was in a Dutch sewing magazine... I so love it, so this week looked it up and made it.
It's a normal reindeer, but I so love cute Rudolph, so gave him a red nose!!

This week a package arrivedLook at what a dear stitching friend had send me, a beautifull felted Christmas tree, with a cinnamon as trunk!! Thank you so much, it smells so nice!!!

The cold winter is coming and I found a pattern of a hooded scarf. It could be made in two versions, The first version I made was much to small.. So that will be for the baby, the second version is to big, but Noah will be warm and can wear it till he is 18...hihi Blue fleece on the outside white fleece in the inside...
The mittens Noah has are knitted, but every time he play's in the snow they get wet and het gets cold fingers, so this week also wanne make fleece mittens

Then last night (yes finally) I have crochet (It has been 15 years ago..) It was a lot of practice, but finally after a try of 10 I could do it.
This is my testpiece Then I watched in my crochet book I got for my B-day this summer and saw this lovely pattern of a egg With a few mistakes in it, is this my egg lying in my Christmas gift from my work I also wanne try the other three pieces, nice for Easter.
I have been looking on Google and found a lot of beautifull pattern to make, so more of this will come!!
Ow NO another addiction!!!!

Today it was the meaning to go to the Efteling, but because all the snow, the most of the family didn't wanted to drive.
So this morning we baked Christmas cookies And this afternoon we played outside in the snow (we... DH and Noah... It's not possible for me anymore...hihi) We went to my father and later on to the dike, to slide off the dike.. The boys had so much fun!!!


Noah with his to big hooded scarf
Dh on the top of the dike

Hope you all have a lot off fun with the snow... good luck for the one who has to go to work tomorrow...

I think I will try to crochet a bit...
Till next time..
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love reading them!!!!
Hugs

10 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

Well, I see somebody likes real snow. I only like the stitched kind!

Have fun with crocheting. Once you get in a rhythm, you won't be able to put it down.

kronova zei

wat een heerlijke sneeuwfoto's.
Vooral die met de sneeuw op Noah's neusje is zo leuk.
Vind de sneeuwpop en het rendier ook erg leuk.
Succes met haken.
groetjes Kronova

Mylene zei

A great post Annette! Looks like you've been, such great creations youǘe made lately.

Amazing snow pictures! We are spared with snow here, the children aren't happy as they look people enjoying on the mainland.

sofietjes handwerken zei

Dat is heel erg mooi allemaal annette.
En ik hou julie vandaag thuis van school en dan gaan we ook wat spelen in de sneeuw vandaag denk ik.
Het is veel te slecht om erdoor te gaan met de koets deze morgen en ze geven nog bij vandaag.
Groetjes sofie

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

oohh Annette wat mooi allemaal en kleine Noah vind het blijkbaar super leuk in de sneeuw .

Katrien zei

lekkere koekjes ;)
Noah lijkt het wel leuk te vinden in de sneeuw :)

Carol zei

Little Noah looks like he is having fun in the snow! And I love seeing the photos of all your creations and those yummy cookies--you are very creative, Annette!

Patty C. zei

Love the Snowman
and the little eggs are too cute !!

Merry Christmas

Anoniem zei

Hoi Anette,

Leuk die mannen zo samen in de sneeuw!

De koekjes zien er super lekker uit!! Ze zullen wel al op zijn!

Fijne Kerstdagen, groetjes Thea

♥ Nia zei

Your crochet is adorable!
And Noah with snow on his nose looks so cute!! =)