Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





maandag 29 november 2010

Stitching and sewing

First Noah is sitting on gymnastics since a couple of weeks, and every time I forgot my camera, but last Saterday I finally brought it with me: Look at the cute boy...Next year the classes are starting again.

The birthsampler is progressing slowly, but look behind the tree!! Because of the large project I'm working on, Yes for me a sampler, the Lizzie kate SAL and the Halloween SAL are large projects, so now and then it's fun to stitch something small.
Last week Sharon from Daffycat, made a beautifull freebie. And I stitched it up in a hour, it's so fun to stitch, so pick up your needles and stitch it too!!! This weekend I gave the Overalls to my nephews, and they loved it, and the mother and fathers too!!
Look at how they look like:



The first one is for my Godchild Adam, his father just started his own veterinary practice, what's more fun the walk with the logo of your father practice on your back while playing and helping.
In de middle is the one for Noah.
To the right is the one for Mika, last year I made him a Bob the Builder jumpsuit, but it's to smaal to cute off the Bob and sewed it on this new Overall.
I'm so glad they are being liked, It was very fun for me too make.

Then I promised you a picture of Noah's car play mat. It's going the good way.
I only hope I can finish it on time before next Sunday
As you look good you can see Noah is already playing on it!!!
You can see the roads and railroad, maybe a new piece of road is coming but don't now yet, First need to finish the railroad!!

That's all I have to show for today.
I'm going stop, because my Serie Grey's Anatomy is on television!!
Hope you come back next time.
Thanks all for stopping by and leaving a comment!!!
Hugs

6 opmerkingen:

sofietjes handwerken zei

amai annette jij bent nogal een bezige bij geweest maar het ziet er allemaal heel erg mooi uit.
Groetjes sofie

Saskia zei

meid waar haal je de tijd toch vandaan

kronova zei

Leuk dat we weer mochten meegenieten.
Bewonder je ijver.
groetjes kronova

Amarins zei

Hoi, jij bent weer lekker bezig geweest hoor, het ziet er allemaal prachtig uit. Prachtige foto's van je zoontje.
Groetjes,
Amarins

Daffycat zei

Wonderful stitching, Annette! I'm always cheered by the clothes you make for the children. Thank you for stitching my freebie ~ it's cute!

Mylene zei

Great pic of Noah met de zwarte pieten!!

You are busy as always and well done on the overalls!