Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zondag 4 mei 2014

May the fourth be with you

With Star wars fans in house, this is what you now soon enough, and a bit notice from Noni.. hihihi
It's so cool!!!
Happy Starwars day ♥

Kids are having spring break , so I;m having spring cleaning
Also sorting out the Lego, Dh and I have been working the whole afternoon on a starwars plane for Noah.


***


I have been crafting on different things
Under the heart is my secret project.. hihihi
Working on a order, bracelets, secret project and Jingles
Here are the bracelets I made for me!!
Now will go and try other kinds of bracelets

***

As my SIL wanted to bring me some waxmelts to try I put a new try on table, decorated it a bit with a wax light.
I'm a happy girl.
♥ White lover ♥
It smels so great here...
Tomorrow will try a new scent ♥ Thank you sweet SIL

***

Today have been working out.. hihihi
But it was awesome weather.. togheter with the kids... love it!!!
And after picking cow parsley I can put them on my outside table


WOW ... I'm happy.

So it was a speedy post..
My brother and SIL where here, we had game night, so fun.. dronk wine.. ( to much) so time for bed now!!
Tomorrow kids will be jumping early!!
have a great week..
We still have a week off.

So let Summer weather come!!!

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

11 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

How many lego pieces!

I like seeing your photos...they transmit something good :D

I wish I could live in a place like that .

XOXO...Isa

olifantje68 zei

Het was weer een gezellige boel bij jullie,Mooie foto's weer ook,
Elke keeer weer leuk om te zien en je verhaa te lezen
Fijne week, groetje Annie

Preeti zei

You are very busy. I don't like big cleaning tasks. They are just endless.
Lovely bracelets !!:)

cucki zei

Hello busy bee friend :)
Big hugs x

Valma zei

wow, really a fantastic gift from your SIL ! very beautiful :)
I have one I never used !
you've been a busy bee ;)
beautiful crafts, can't wait to see the piece under the heart ;)
enjoy this time off, I hope the sun will stay with us ...just like the force :D
big big hugs
xxxx

Carol zei

Sounds like you're having a busy, but fun spring break with the kids and your SIL and brother, Annette. What a pretty gift she brought for you. It looks beautiful on that white tray with all of your other pretty white decorations :)

Our weather is finally warming up--it will be very summer-like later in the week! I can't wait!!

Enjoy the rest of your spring break--try not to do too much cleaning!

Anne zei

May the 4th be with you! A day late! That's okay! Love the fun Lego day you and your children had. Sweet little crocheted bracelets too! So bright and cheery :D Lovely bike pictures!! Wonderful to have family visit with some wine!!

Hugs!

Angel zei

Lente schoonmaak, goed bezig hoor!
Kan ik een voorbeeld aan nemen;-)
Ah, ik ben benieuwd naar de geheime projectjes!
Veel knutselplezier!

butterfly zei

Looks like you are having a fun Spring with the children.
Love your table decoration , your stitching is looking good hugs.

Stitching Noni zei

I wonder what is under the pile of pretty bracelets?
I love that kids had such a great time with the Lego for StarWars day!! :)
Hugs xx

Rita zei

oh my...legos...i try to keep Guilherme's ones organized but its too difficult! But you seem to have even more!

You are working on several projects...very well done! I'm curious to see your secret project ehehe

Those bracelet are the coolest!! ehehe
YOu really know to do many things!!;)

kissess***