Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zaterdag 29 december 2012

Christmas diner ;)

Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas.
We had a great one.
Christmas Eve I made my very first Christmas diner.
Normally we go to others or gourmet.
But this time I wanted to make a diner myself. =))
I love standing in the kitchen and cook

I love to share what I have been making.

shrimp cocktail with lime

***

Creamy mushroom soup

***

Pork Tenderloin with Croute
Potato Croquettes
Beans in bacon 
 Applesauce with raisins

Fennel gratin
Pears


***


White chocolate cake
Chocolami
Whipped cream
Creme brulee chocolate (only thing that wasn't home made)

What do you think..
It was so yummy yummy.
I was so happy.

Kids had the time of there life
Next morning Noah came done stairs and saw the present under the tree, he said to me.
Mommy mommy Santa has come, I have been good, I got presents   =))))
Isn't he the sweetest!!!

At lunch I made something smal this time


Stuffed egg
Stuffed tomato with shrimps




I hope you at eat as yummy as I did... I eat to much.. ;((... lol..
So many yummy thing I had seen on the table

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

10 opmerkingen:

Dani - tkdchick zei

Glad you and the children had a fantastic Christmas!

Unknown zei

Ziet er allemaal superlekker uit annette ! Wat zullen jullie hebben kunnen smullen !!

Saskia zei

Pfff wat aten wij met kerst.....kerstavond chinees en 1e kerstdag van alles wat.Iedereen had wat gemaakt. De 2e kerstdag iets van kalkoen met gebakken ardappels en sla. Niks bijzonders dus.

Wendy zei

dat ziet er allemaal hjeerlijk uit, en met liefde bereid, dus het smaakte vast en zeker heerlijk !
fijne jaarwisseling !

♥ Nia zei

oohhhh how cute!!! "I have been good! I got presents!" hahahaha how adorable is that???? :D Lovely!!
Carol stays up until midnight, not very good for Santa to visit :p LOL But she gets so many gifts that she kind of forgets hahahhaha she just wants to unwrap paper LOL
We have big traditions on our table for Christmas Eve, we eat 'bacalhau' as main meal (we also have octopus and shrimp for start) and many many many desserts! hehehe

Annie zei

Yummy food! Lookks like a wonderful holiday. I guess Noah will be good from now on since he knows Santa keeps his promises!p

Annie zei

Yummy food! Lookks like a wonderful holiday. I guess Noah will be good from now on since he knows Santa keeps his promises!p

Annie zei

Yummy food! Lookks like a wonderful holiday. I guess Noah will be good from now on since he knows Santa keeps his promises!p

Annie zei

Yummy food! Lookks like a wonderful holiday. I guess Noah will be good from now on since he knows Santa keeps his promises!p

Valma zei

it seems you had a very great Xmas diner =)
so yummy
from starters to desserts =)
very well done, even if it's lot's of work, it's always better home made =)
big hugs
xxx