Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 30 augustus 2011

More Fair things

I wanne thank everybody for there positieve comments on my fair craft...
It's so beautifull to read them.. ;):) I hope everybody at the fair also like what I make...

And then more fair craft
Here are the last balls and taggies.. I have now a total of 25 taggies and 20 balls...wow... I all made that...
Then something I made a while back for Kira... loved it so much so made 13 for the fair too
Cute little owl taggies
Noah is totally in love with the dark blue on, I found a pattern of a owl pillow, it's on my winter to-do list...hihi

This night I was busy on a new project for the fairThere almost done!!
ow ow ow ... time is ticking :(:(... need to make so much still.... Had I listen to DH :O :O

This afternoon after pear picking (thank you all for giving such lovely dry weather..) Noah and I baked cupcakes.
I had some rolfondant left from my workshop a few weeks back... so we gave it another try... Noah loved it... ((I'm going to make him a B-day cake with rolfondant..:))here is Noah at work and our cupcakes



So that was my fast post again!!!

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!!
I love reading them!!
♥ Have a great day ♥

11 opmerkingen:

Olga Visser zei

Annette, wat ben jij een drukke bijtje! Zo veel baby hebbes-dingetjes! De uiltjes zijn schattig, en weet je dat uiltjes zijn heel hip dit seizoen inclusief winter.
Hoe smaakte de cupcakes van Noah?

groetjes,

Saskia zei

En hoe smaakte de cupcakes? Zien er goed uit. Je spulletjes voor de verkoop zijn zoooooooooo leuk. Ben zo benieuwd hoe het zal gaan zaterdag.

Unknown zei

Wat zijn al je spulletjes zo moooooi !! Ik ben helemaal weg van zowel de doekjes als het uiltje als de balletjes, alles is zo mooi en schattig !!

Je cupcakes zijn er njammie uit ;-)

Anoniem zei

Hoi Annette,

Jeetje,wat ben je druk!!

Wel leuke spullen heb je gemaakt! ik vind de uiltjes superleuk geworden!!

Het schiet al op nu?

Ik wens je alvast heel veel succes met de verkoop!!

Groetjes Thea ♥

Marion zei

Ooooo Annette wat ziet alles er weer netjes en vrolijk uit en wat ben je druk geweest.
Noah lekkere cakejes gebakken jullie zijn een cratief stelletje bij elkaar.

Groetjes Marion

Carol zei

Are you sure you don't have little elves there helping you create all these cute things, Annette?!! You are so fast--I love the little owl toys--I'll bet they will be big sellers...

Good luck with finishing everything up for the fair :)

♥ Nia zei

Wonder woman in action!!! uuuhhuuuuu!! :D You have done so much!!!
More owls! Those are very cute =)

Great job from Noah!!! :D
I always love his pictures baking heheheheh

Here it's raining so I hope the sunshine is over there for you ;)
Hugs&smiles :)

Hetti zei

Wat een leuke uiltjes heb je gemaakt, die zullen zeker een succes zijn! Heb je nog wel tijd om te slapen??
Mag je ook cupcakes verkopen...Noah maakt mooie versieringen ;-))
Successssss!!

Mylene zei

wow! You sure been busy and such lovely cuites you've made.
hmmmmmm, the cupcakes looks yummy.

....been working 5 days these couple of weeks(about 43 hours), crazy actually but hope next week will be back to normal or atleast 4 days work instead of 5!!

Doni zei

Those owl taggies are so cute!! You are really getting a lot of things made, I'm sure the craft fair will be a big success! :)

Katrien zei

die uiltjes zien er zoooooo schattig uit.
Mmmm, cupcakes. Succes met de verjaardagstaart, ik vond het wel plezant om Jelena's taart(en) met de rolfondant te maken :-), ik hoop ook wel ooit een workshop te kunnen gaan volgen, nu had ik alles zo moeten uitzoeken :(