Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





donderdag 1 juli 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!

As you can see in the above banner I have great news....
After a while of trying I'm pregnant, at the moment exactly 11 weeks..
I feel fine, no nausea only a little bit tired so now and then.
Noah loves to give the baby kisses on my belly and hopes it will be a little sister..hihi. We just hope everything will be fine, I'm due January the 21th. So I have a lot of time do make beautifull things for the baby, I'm so full with plans, Also wanne make a birth piece, and growth chart.. and think I'm going to make it from Winne the Pooh again just like I did for Noah(It's only in Dutch, In the beginning I only bloged in Dutch).
Here a picture of my big belly, just like with Noah I'm big already
You can't see it good on the photo but when you see me in RL you think I'm 4 months..hihi.

Stitching news:
I have a almost finish, and just on time. My first part of the LK SAL is as good as done, I'm out of 712, so ordered it, but just realized I forgot to pay it... so need to do it tommorow the get it..hihi pregnancy dementia, as we call it here!!!And just in time finished because tomorrow the next part will be mailed..

Last Monday the SIL's of a colleague organized a babyshower, and another colleague and I where invited.
At that moment I still hadn't told them I was pregnant because Tuesday I gave them a dinner for that.
This a the presents I made:



Another little baby clothes. The babyroom is purple so I stitch with purple, and I know she loves Miffy, found a picture of it and made it purple with MS paint, and with transfer paper iron it on the baby clothing. She loved it..
A while back I found a tutorial for this lovely bunny to make it from a old T-shirt. I don't have any nice old T-shirts so found this pieces of tricot, and tada..

Today we went to the ocean (I live nearby, 5 till 10 minutes drive). Noah loves to swim in there, he laughed from the beginng till the end when we came out of the water he cryed very hard. He has eczema and the salt water bit on his skin, after a minute of crying and a cookie it was good again...

Thanks to you all for stopping by and leaving a comment.. I hope you came back
Hugs

21 opmerkingen:

Daffycat zei

Congratulations, Annette! This is exciting news!

kronova zei

Gefeliciteerd Annette!
En wat een plannen.. met nog ruim 200 dagen te gaan moet dat vast wel lukken.
groetjes Kronova

Marion zei

Hoi Annette.
Geweldig nieuw en je buik is zeker al lekker gegroeid. Wees er trots op.
Leuk voor Noah dat hij een broertje of zusje krijgt en jullie weer Papa en Mama worden.

GEFELICITEERD!!!!!!!!

Groetjes Marion

Chantal zei

Heel erg gefeliciteerd met je zwangerschap . Ik wens je zeker een mooie tijd en aan het eind de mooiste beloning .
Groetjes
chantal

Annie zei

Congrats, Annette! Very exciting news.

Love your LK and all your bunny gifts!

Amarins zei

Wat een geweldig nieuws, gefeliciteerd!
Groetjes,
Amarins

Lainey zei

Congratulations Annette that is wonderful news!!!
Cute bunny and LK.

Lumiruusu zei

What the great news!
I am so happy for you!
My mother is a midwife so I am allways been used to little babyes.. they are allways so innocent and beautifull.

You have stitched a cute snowman and have done nice sewings too..

Hetti zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd met dit geweldige nieuws en ik wens jullie een fijne groeizame en gezonde zwangerschap toe!!

Veel liefs Hetti

Mylene zei

A wonderful news Annette! Congratulations!!

sofietjes handwerken zei

heel erg proficiat he annette.
Wacht nog vijf dagen langer om te bevallen dan is het mijn verjaardag.
Groetjes sofie

anne-isis zei

Congratulations Annette

Villa-loredana zei

Congratulations dear Annette. Loredana from villa-loredana

Jane zei

Congratulations Annette, I am truly happy for you and how exciting for little Noah, he will love being 'big brother' to a new baby. Your sewing skills are fantastic and I can't wait to see all the lovely things you will make for the new baby over the forthcoming months.
Enjoy every minute!
xxx

Corina zei

Vna harte gefeliciteerd met je zwangerschap!
Groetjes Corina

Tineke Machiela zei

Gefeliciteerd meis..:)

Carin zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd !!!

Katrien zei

Geniet maar van je buikje! Leuk hé, als je zo als geen kwaaltjes hebt, had ik ook niet echt (behalve natuurlijk mijn bloeddrukproblemen en dat lichte verlies in het begin).
Veel kiesplezier tussen alle leuke geboortelappen die er bestaan :) het zal er wel fantastisch uitzien

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

Wat een schitterend nieuws Annette en wat fijn dat ge u goed voelt ... Van harte gefeliciteerd meis en geniet van uw zwangerschap !

too_busy_to_stitch zei

Congratulations - great news :)

Carla zei

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I'm also pregnant with my first baby and my due day is also January 21...what a coincidence!