So my run out color has not arrived yet so I started something new.
From this pattern: I'm using pieces to make a cube for my pregnant friend.
The wallpaper on the babyroom has the same bears as in the pattern.
My first side is done:And I started my second side:They stitch fast, and are fun to do, there a lot of backstitching but it's a small chart.
My Chicken WIP is progressing well, I have finished alsmost al the colors but still miss 742, it's on the mail but where?? I'm glad that the white is finished, I was very tired of it.
I only need to do the harts of the flowers in the chicken en above the haed, than the few last backstitches...
So the ladybug crafting:Noah pointed to his paint so started painting another ladybug
This is the ladybug Noah was coloring in my last post. I love the outcame of it. I pasted it on his window with the other animals that he love so much.
Than I made 20 little ladybug to paste on his bedroom door.
They all look at a differend side, I so love them, I wanne make more of them for on his door and many inside his room.
I'm ending this post, because I'm addicted to my new project... but not before i show a few lovely pictures of Noah and Robbert, I was baby sittig them yesterday:
And they have a lovely dog... who needed a walk a few times a day
Thanks al for visiting my blog I hope you came back and leave a comment. I love reading them