This short month looks shorter then it has ever been ;)
But it was a fun months.
Many great things I've done, many beautifull crafts I have made :p
So let's talk abou thing I've made
My Goals for February:
* Have two February piecs for my heart shape -> Done
* Make February Piece from Mieke Stender -> Done
* Start on HMSAL - > Done
* Start a stitch piece for Noah -> Done
* Start a stitch piece fro Kira - > Done
* Start a stitch piece for myself. -> Done
Here is my heart shelf for this month.. very PINK ;))))
This week I got on the mail, the cute little pink baby blossom, that hanging on the bottom of the heart, it's looking so sweet... perfect
I'm so in love with my February Heart Shelf.. I don't think I will get another month that will look that cute as this one..
(and the pic I just made in the dark.. good pic isn't it??)
Then the the goal I just finished.
Make a start on my HMSAL
On this pic you can't see teh fabric right.
* * * BUT I LOVE THIS FABRIC * * *
I bought this fabric last month at 123stitch..
My very first time EVER I ordered something like this outside the Netherlands
And I got it..
The fabric is so beautifull
~~~~♥ 28 Ct Jobelan Summer Sky ♥ ~~~~
I never stitched something that wonderfull and beautifull.
I now have 6 Stitching WIP's... ooops..
But I will have so much fun them..
Soon more progress
Then my Goals for March:
* Stitch and finish the LK March piece ( try two)
* Make the March Mieke Stender piece.
* Make progress on all my 6 WIP's
* Make a felted Easter set.
Today I got a lovely package in the mail, but with bad lighting made my pic's so bad.. better I had made them in this light.. lol..
But kids are sleeping so sweet!!!
We are having Spring vaaction!!
So great times here ♥ ♥
I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!!
I love reading them!!
♥ Have a great day ♥