Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zondag 3 februari 2013

February already???

It's already the 3th day of February????
What is time still going fast.
We all besides Kira have been ill.
Noah and I only have some Asthma problems, but besides that where feeling much better then last week.
Only haven't been crafting, but still have enough to show from last month.

In the end of January, my niece had her first birthday.
I made her a garland

Also started two Lizzie Kate stitch pieces and finished them.
I only have on very bad pic off them, wanne try and finish them off this week
As I said a very bad pic.
But you can see what I made!
I just decided how to finish them off.. hope it will be pretty.
Then they can in my February heart shelf

Have a great week, enjoy life, and your crafting

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

8 opmerkingen:

♥ Nia zei

Ohhh we are so much alike!! :D hahahaha I will explain this later ;) LOL

This weekend we had Sun :D Great for photos! I posted two finishes from January too, and I also have photos from my Gorjuss to show! Saved those for another post ;) Coming soon! coming soon! :D

Hugs to you sweetie! Hope little kira will be 100% better soon!! =) hugs!!

olifantje68 zei

Annette, dat heb je weer heel mooi gemaakt
groetjes Annie

TIO zei

Heel mooi gedaan!!

Mylene zei

Beautiful garland you've made for your niece.
Your recent finishes looks lovely and looking forward to see how you finish them off.

Have a lovely week too.

Marion zei

Mooie vlaggetjes Annette en ja het is Febr. dus op naar de lente. Ik kan niet wachten en ben dat donkere weer spuugzat.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

cucki zei

aww super cute stitching and beautiful garland you made..
lots of love for you dear x

Annie zei

So not fun to be sick, especially when you are the Mommy! You still have to take care of the kids.

Super-cute garland. Perfect for Birthday #1.

Valma zei

I hope you 3 feel better now
Kira is lucky not to be ill !
Strong little girl =D
You made lovely things again
I hope the garland had more success than the pirate flag....
take care sweetie and happy crafting
big hugs
xxx