Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





maandag 31 december 2012

Bye Bye 2012

Today is the last day of the year 2012.. we survived ..hihi
Tomorrow a new day of a new year.
New changes, new idea's, new things..
All is new.

The kids wanne wish you all a wonderfull evening and all the best for 2013
Last night I started a little something to celebrate tonight
I didn't finished it, but after tonight I have 365 days to finish it off again for 2014
The crochet pieces are from patterns from Grietje. (most off her pattern are also in Dutch, only not this one)
Making all crochet donuts (oliebollen in Dutch) costed to much time so I baked them
I crocheted one.. but it's the wrong colors, it's baked well done.. hihi, and missing raisins
It's tradition, to bake and eat Oliebollen on New Year's Eve here ..

Most of the Dutch people are baking them right now

Noah got his first fireworks lesson today, he tought firecrackers where batteries, and picked them all up from the street.
I asked some boys who where lighting all the firecrackers, if they will show him what will happen..
Noah is not picking them up anymore.... hihi =)))))))


*************

With this post I wanne wish everyone a lovely evening, look out with fire-works
Wish you all the best for 2013 with health, love and many days of crafting...
.... and showing us on your blogs.. =)))

Happy 2013

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

9 opmerkingen:

olifantje68 zei

Jij ook de allerbeste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar
groetjes Annie

Olga Visser zei

Prettig Jaarwisseling! :)

♥ Nia zei

We survived!!!! LOL :D
Ohhh I love the fireworks :) eheheh I didn't have time to make them but for sure I will ;) Great job sweetie!! I stitched a little in these last few days but my girl is not finished yet :p I will show you a photo soon ;)
May this new year bring all you wish for!! Happy 2013 for you, DH; Noah and little Kira ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ*
Huge hug my sweet friend!!!

PS: I terrible behind on emails =( I will write soon!!! :D

Linda zei

Hi Annette. I just found your blog and became a follower. I look forward to going back thru your posts and reading them next year.

Happy New Year
Linda

http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com/

Marion zei

Lieve Annette ook voor jullie een spetterend, gezond, borduur, haak, breivol 2013 toegewenst.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Carol zei

Happy New Year, Annette! Wishing you and your family every happiness :)

Mylene zei

Happy New Year & best wishes for 2013!

Valma zei

have a wonderful 2013 sweetie
may this year be a very good one for you and all the Petite Anne family =D
There will be lot's of pretty handmade things around during 12 months, I'm sure =D
Big hugs
xxx

Doni zei

Happy New Year Annette! I hope you have a wonderful new year and I am looking forward seeing all the beautiful things you make this year. :)