Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 14 december 2010

Snowmen without snow..how

We had snow for a day of 3 a 4, and for the past week NO snow at all....
So when you want to make a snowmen, but you don't have snow, you make one out of fabric...
In a very old Dutch sewing magazine there was a pattern of a cute snowmen

I need to finish his hat and broom, and then it ready..

I have done a bit of stitchingIt's a cute little snowmen.

My neighbour girl her birthday was a week before Noah, I promised her a gift, but didn't know what, But this week I know it.
A memoboard!!
I put some pictures in it of her and Noah.
She and her mother loved it!!

Yesterday we when to the Intratuin, It's a garden center.. I go there ones a year just before Christmas before of all the beautifull decoration!!!



The polarbear and seals moved!!
I was very glad to be back home, so I could lie done on the chair!!

We also baked some honey cookies this week.

So I'm off for my doctors appointment, till next time
Thank you all for stoping by and leaving a comment!!!

9 opmerkingen:

Annie zei

We had a touch of snow last night. I went to the dentist and he had a handmade snowman on the counter with 'Let it Snow' embroidered on the front. I blamed that little guy for bringing us that white stuff in this frigid weather!

Yours is a cutie! And I love the memo board idea.

Noah gets to go to all the cool places! I'm jealous!

Lainey zei

Oh what an adorable Snowman Annette, you are so talented.
The memo board is such a sweet gift.
Great photos!

Saskia zei

meid wat ben je weer mega creatief geweest.

groetjes
saskia(saspiep)

sofietjes handwerken zei

Wat een mooie sneeuwman annette.
En ja bij intratuin hebben ze mooie versiering hier in belgie ook.
Maar duur.
Groetjes sofie

Carol zei

I've always admired those memo boards, Annette and yours looks so pretty. I'm sure your neighbor loved it.

Little Noah looks so cute with the Christmas village and making cookies. I used to have such fun baking Christmas cookies with my sons when they were little!

Katrien zei

Wat een leuke sneeuwman, en opnieuw een meer dan geslaagd cadeau met de memobord!
De intratuin ziet er heel leuk uit.

Mylene zei

What a cute cute snowman!
And you made great gift for your neighbour's birthday.
Ohhh, those cookies looks yummy!

Lumiruusu zei

The Little Snowman looks vey happy,you dont had to forry him to melt!? :)
That garden is a bit like the Helsinki City Garden which have every Christmas a amazing decoration.
There are also fountains and all kind of flowers in the Christmas colours,very beauful place..

Noah looks so cute baking the bisquits.

Virpi zei

Your stitching looks great. Oh, my dauhter would have loved those polar bears!