Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





vrijdag 27 september 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey

♥ ♥ ♥

Dear Cathey,
♥ ♥ ♥

I'm wishing you al my best thought that I have.
Today is your blogoversary.
You really have a wonderfull blog, and for years I'm enjoying to read it.

♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥

For those of you who wonder what this is.
Cathey from Pumpkin Patch & co, is a wonderfull woman with a awesome blog.
She has a sweet little boy.
Unfortunally for a long time she is beating cancer, it's a horrible fight.
We wanne let her know, we are thinking of her

♥ ♥ ♥

Sharon from It's Daffycat organized this event.
Sharon thank you so much!

♥ ♥ ♥

Cathey, I hope it will give you a big smile =)))
Many strength wishes to you and a big cuddle for little peanut

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!!
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

15 opmerkingen:

Valma zei

give me your hand sweetie....all together hand in hand all around the globe we will reach
Canada
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daffycat zei

Lovely! Thanks for participating!

cucki zei

So sweet x

Stitching Noni zei

So cute :)
Hugs xx

♥ Nia zei

We are both posting little amigurumi pumpkins but in different colors! :D heheeh
Lovely post sweetie!! Hugs to you!! :)

Carol zei

Such pretty white pumpkins, Annette--they will surely put a smile on Cathey's face :)

Birdie zei

Wonderful post. :)

Annie zei

Very sweet pumpkin post!

Anoniem zei

Annette,
You have a beautiful post for Cathey!

Shebafudge zei

Lovely words (and pumpkins) x

Amarins zei

Wat ziet dit er super leuk uit. Groetjes, Amarins

Mylene zei

A lovely post!!

Tracey zei

Love the little white crocheted pumpkins... and I'm sure Cathey will too!

Angel zei

Heel lief, Cathy zal er blij mee zijn!

schloung zei

hé hé lovely white pumpkins :-)
Good idea , wel done

XXX