Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





donderdag 4 juli 2013

*~ Happy 4th of July ~*

I hope you all have a wonderfull day..
Not that busy... ;))
And the weather is like you hoping for =))))

For the first time I made a piece that is a bit 4th of July
A bit of July from Lizzie Kate.
I'm very happy that I finished it..
I'm back with these months pieces, (skipped May and June)
Only need to finish it off, hope to have some time this weekend

My Heart Shelf is really growing in too summer.
And what is summer without a sun..
So that's what I;m making tonight
A simple sun..

From the 12 boxes in my heart shelf I filled 7 with summer items..
LK July will be nr 8...

then thinking of what to make more.. I wanne try to fill every box, and for August I only wil make the LK piece.. so then I;m free to make what I want.. hihihi =))))

Today we had summer activities at our town.
So Noah and Kira went 

(here he was telling the kids what to do with the game twister)

All kinds of games where hold..
They had a great time..

Also they are helping me on the attic..
We are done building there ... finally =)))))))
Now cleaning/sorting.. a lot off work still.. but i'm starting with the kids corner.
So kids can play when I;m sorting out my craft supplies..
They where so happy with me ♥ ♥ ♥
After it's finished I will show a pic... now you will scare to much..hihihi

Have a great weekend

Hugsss



I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥




8 opmerkingen:

Hetti zei

Nog even Annette en je kunt een nieuwe zomerse foto bovenaan plaatsen....hoop ik ;-))
Wat ben je weer lekker crea bezig geweest en de kinderen ook!!
Veel plezier in de vakantie tijd en veel zon toegewenst,
XXX Hetti

cucki zei

Aww sweet..
Kisses for kids
Happy 4th july to all x

Anoniem zei

A lovely finish and the sun is looking good too.
Lovely photos of the kids.

Dani - tkdchick zei

Lovely 4th of July finish!

♥ Nia zei

I love all days in July :D hehehhe
Sounds like they had a great day! And I love their new pic on the head banner :D eheheheeh Summer fun! :D
Hugs to you sweetie :)

♥ Nia zei

PS: your Sun has some really cute beams :)

Valma zei

hooo what a cute July piece =)
and your sun is adorable too !
I hope you will show us your heart shelf =)
it's always so cute
great pictures of the kids, it's so great we can see them without coats, scarves and gloves =)
we have having a hot weather too here ...finally summer joined us !!
big big hugs sweetie
xxxx

Carol zei

Aww...don't the kids look cute in their swimming pool photo in your header :) I loved summertime with my boys when they were young...The games, the water, the food--all great memories!

Your July piece is so cute, Annette--I need to stitch that one still. Really looking forward to seeing your July shelf when it's all filled up :)

Nice to hear that your attic is finished--that will be a great extra space for you! Enjoy your week!!