Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 8 januari 2013

2012 Stitching flashback *U*

On many blog I see all beautifull flashback..
I though I didn't made much.. -> I lost my stitching mojo very often!!!
But it was more then I though so I like too post it!!
I only will post my stitching pieces.. all other crafts I made so many little things.. I need to make too much posts...=))))))

Begin last year I finished my Tweet Christmas.. only just before Xmas I finished it off, forgot too show you
Made a square pinkeepoff it.
Then my other Christmas pieces

This year I will finish off the Somebunny and Fatmen ----> is my goal.. lol

Then for Easter I made a lot too
All Lizzie Kate pieces.
Need to find where I put them   :(( I hide them too good.. =))

Then my other pieces
I'm stiil so proud on Panda Day's 
That's why I really NEED to frame it this year..
The kids love there Owls so much...

15 pieces.. I did great!! lol.
I hopeing to stitch more this year!!
I have too many plans =))))

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

19 opmerkingen:

Valma zei

awwww great you made a feedback too =)
your Easter biscornu is one of my favourite stitched pieces, just before the owls =D
Panda's day will be my favourite as soon as you have framed it hihihi =D
He is so cute
very well done
tweet Xmas is really sweet, I didn't see it indeed
wish you a stitching year sweetie =D
can't wait to see your heart shelf growing each month =)
big hugs
xxx

Amarins zei

Wat mooi allemaal, super!

TIO zei

Allemaal heel erg mooi!

Nima zei

15 pieces of cross stitch in a year is really wow Annette..can't wait to see this years work..i'm too slow with my cross stitch these day..thank you for motivating me

Annie zei

Everything is so cute. Love that tweety Barbara Ana piece!

cucki zei

Everything is so lovely ...
Big hugs x

Mylene zei

What lovely pieces, Annette!
Do hope you'll find where you hide the Easter pieces...that reminds me, i don't know where mine's are too!!

olifantje68 zei

Erg mooi allemaal, je bent erg creatief
groetjes Annie

Wendy zei

mooi hoor, je bent een bezig bijtje !
en die tweet christmas, die is echt super !

Anne zei

Love your Tweet Christmas. It's sweet!! I too, have the same Somebunny started and in my WIPs! Good luck with your finishes! :)

Carol zei

Your singing birds are so cute with their Santa caps, Annette... What a great creative year you had--not only with your stitching, but all of your crocheting, felting, and other projects. It's always a pleasure to visit you here at your blog :)

♥ Nia zei

Uhuuuu great job sweetie!!! :D
Ohhh we both worked very well last Easter ;) hehehe
Panda and Somebunny are big pieces! And soooo cute =) both!! Do you have a favorite from all your pieces in 2012? :) Any in particular that was special or more fun to stitch?? :D

TIO zei

Op je vraag op mijn blog, ik kocht mijn letterbak bij de action

Saskia zei

Wat een kerstschatje is dat!

Hmmm ik ga maar niet na wat ik allemaal heb gemaakt vorig jaar, denk dat ik het merendeel alweer vergeten ben ook.

Doni zei

It is fun to see all your projects Annette!! And the Tweet Christmas is adorable!! :)

Carla zei

You had beautiful finishes in 2012! The little panda is one of my favorites :)

Dani - tkdchick zei

Wonderful work in 2012 we all have mojo issues from time to time.

Ranae zei

Fantastic beautiful pieces for 2012
Best for 2013

Preeti zei

Hi Annette, I am your new follower. Found you at Nia's blog. Your 2012 was a stitchful year. I love that Panda, you have done it very nicely :) do visit me.