Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





woensdag 28 november 2012

A frog in my fatmen... I don't like frogsss

Just after looked again at my fatmen..
I saw a big frog.
I need to get the red coat out,  one stitch to low...;(((((
And I'm out of that color red, so first need to order that.
But here is a update
Normally so used to working with bright colors.. fatmen hasn't.. but I like it also.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Another tradition with Sinterklaas is putting your shoe before the fireplace, and sing Sinterklaas songs as loud as you can so the Black Pete's and Sinterklaas can hear it.
And when Sinterklaas thinks your a good child, you maybe get a present..
We wanted to do that ones, so last night put the shoes at the back door ( we don't have a fireplace) song very very loud.
Did you all hear Noah???
And this morning..
Presentsssss
Noah eating his breakfast.. ( he loves that) and you can see a bit of his gifts.. he got little blue cars...
Kira was still unwrapping... see her big morning hair.. lol And all her cuddles need to see it to, so she sit hem infront of her.. lol!!!

Next Wednesday is the Birthday of Sinterklaas... will Kira and Noah be sweet and get presents...????

I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!! 
 I love reading them!! 
 ♥ Have a great day ♥

9 opmerkingen:

TIO zei

Hopelijk krijg je het snel opgelost.

cucki zei

oh dear..i hate frog too..
have a lovely day.
cucki

♥ Nia zei

Your frog, my frog. Your fat man, my fat man.. they should all get together and have a party :p heheh

I could hear Noah singing!!! Here in Portugal!! So he was loud ;) hehehe I'm sure both will receive sweet gifts =))

Don't worry, my morning hair-do is much bigger than little Kira's!! :p heheheheh

Hugs&smiles :D

Annie zei

I've been knitting and the frogs are accompanying me too!

Hair is never important when presents are on the table!

Valma zei

sure next Wednesday I'll be sweet and then get presents hehehehe =D
I heard someone shouting very loud but in fact I think it was Kira when you combed her hair after =D
they are so cute even in the morning
I learnt something with 'frogs' today
Happy stitching sweetie
big hugs
xxx

Amarins zei

Je dikke sneeuwman die wordt helemaal top. Leuk hè, al die sinterklaas perikelen. Ik geniet hier ook van.
Groetjes, Amarins

Gray Bonnet zei

Darn frogs! Your stitching is otherwise very lovely. I love the shoe tradition.

Dani - tkdchick zei

I'm sorry to hear you've had a case of the frogs!

What fun traditions you're sharing with your children.

Pauline zei

Zo schattig die kleintjes!
En wat jammer dat je een stuk uit moest halen, nooit leuk!