Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





zondag 22 januari 2012

Kira and gifts

Thank you so much for your celebrating wishes for my little girl..
She is getting so big.. We had a great a great week, with a love of pink, but also other beautifull colors... ( not that your things it's all pink in my house at the moment)

I have some lovely pic's to show with you, but my Picasa don't recognize my maps on my pc anymore.. So I can't make collage's at the moment, need to find the problem or a new program.. so only a few pic's more will come.

(it's late and I wanne go to bed)... sleeeeeepppy



This beautifull Tilda Sleep tight Angel is made by Olga from Olli's blog. It was such a surpise and so beautifull.
Olga thank you so much

Then from Saskia these cute clothesThank you so much my dear

And her daughter turned 9 two days before Kira, and made her these little owl's in red/white/blue
Congratz Dominique!!!!!


It's tradition here that the kids get a pic with eating the whipcream on there B-day.. Here is the first of little Kiraso cute..

Then I also got such a beautifull gift al RAK from AnnieI love it so much.. Thank you Annie.. and look what is written on the card.. isn't that so wonderfull.
She wrote on the card I can use it for hot chocoa...hihi.... NOT... to afraid that I will make it dirty. I have been truly spoiled!!!!



Blogger is not working with me so I'm ending this post more next time!!!
Sleep tight =))))


I wanna thank everyone for visiting my blog and especially everyone who leaves a comment!!
I love reading them!!
♥ Have a great day ♥

9 opmerkingen:

Doni zei

I want to wish Kira a belated Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad she had a wonderful birthday, and what beautiful things she received! :) And the picture of her eating the whip cream was so sweet! :)

Annie zei

Looks like Kira made out pretty well on her birthday! She's really looking like a big girl now. I'm sure she will treasure that photo of herself in years to come!

Glad you liked the coaster. And feel free to really use it. It's washable. And if it gets stained, I'll make you another!

Carol zei

Love that photo of Kira with her beater full of whipped cream (I still do that to this day myself--yummmy!!)... Great gifts for your little cutie and such a nice RAK from that generous Annie...Enjoy!

Hope you can figure out the Picasa problem, Annette--I always enjoy your collages.

Carla zei

love the pic of Kira eating the whipcream!
she got really nice gifts!

Saskia zei

Kira is lekker verwent. De uiltjes hangen bij Dominique aan de kast in haar kamer.

♥ Nia zei

hahahahahah I love your photo tradition!!! So cute :D
The angel is so sweet! What an adorable gift =) All lovely gifts!! Lucky little girl =))))
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :D
Huge hug to you!! And for Kira a little kiss and a sweet hug too =))))

Dyanna zei

Hello hello Annette
What such a beautifull gifts !!! =)
And the Kira's photo ... oooh so cute and sweet !!! eheh what a photo =)

Big kiss my dear :-)

Marion zei

Wat is Kira lekker verwend en dat mag ook wel want, je wordt maar eens in je leven 1 jaar.

Lieve groetjes van Marion

Pumpkin zei

Kira really cleaned up on the gifts didn't she? LOL! She's SO cute :o)