Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

B-Day

Yes today is my B-Day. I celebrated it 2 weeks back, but today is the day.
Now I'm 26... OMG I'm getting old the 30 is waiting for me...hihi
A few people who could not come to the party has visited today. So i make a apple-cake this morning (almost forgot to take a photo):

And for the kids had some cupcakes left from sunday when I made them with Noah.. Both made tgem for the first time.. yes I'm learning myself how to bake......


I got some very great and beautifull things for my B-day.
Look at what my best friends gave me for my craft addiction/passion:

For months and months I'm telling everyone I want to learn how to crochet again..When I was a litlle girl I've made some thing, but don't know how anymore. A few weeks back I bought a crochet-hook and wool, and started, but it was a to small. So next week I going to buy a bigger hook and wool, and give it a try..
Because when you look at the book one time, two times, three times, I can't put it away, I love the amigurumi animals... and found so much lovely on the web... I need to learn this...
So hopefully you will see something soon....


I have a update of my LZ SAL piece: It's getting there.... but missing one color so need to order it..


Before I forgot... there are many lovely ladies out there who makes such beautifull things let me mention two of them who gave me a lovely gift.

First Mylene (I got it about two weeks ago and forgot to post).
Looks at what she send to me: I so love the finish and design.... so beautifull made

And Second Sharon aka Daffycat (got it a few days ago, so post it on time!!)
I'm a lucky one who got a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from here.
Look at this: Noah Love sthe bam bams... did it away was afraid for my thing on the table and in the window-ledge. And regrettably the lovely ladybug paper tablecloth is ript in pieces, Noah loved it too
She know I love ladybugs too...

I feel so lucky... Thank you ladies, I love both presents so much.....

I'm going to stop now, need to do a few things... Till next time.
Thanks all for stopping by and leaving a comment I really love them.

Hugs

13 opmerkingen:

sofietjes handwerken zei

heel erg mooi allemaal hoor.
en ee gelukkige verjaardag nog eens.
Groetjes sofie

Lainey zei

Happy Birthday Annette! I can;t wait to see those cute crocheted animals from the lovely book your friends gave you.
Beautiful fob from Mylene and what a gorgeous RAK from the lovely Sharon.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs!

Annie zei

Sounds like an excellent birthday. Love your new stitchy gifts.

I suspect we'll see an explosion of amigurumi's on your blog now. More fun for Noah!

Gerda zei

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag Annette... wat heb je weer voor lekkers gemaakt zeg, hmmm.... ik krijg hier altijd zoete trek als ik langskom!!!

Leuke presentjes heb je gekregen, de fobjes van Mylene zijn prachtig hè, altijd zo perfect afgewerkt.

Het boekje amigurami is ook al zo 'n leuk kadootje.... je bent echt wel verwend hoor!!!

Liefs....

Marion zei

Annette, hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag.Wat heb je mooie kado'tjes gekregen.

Groetjes Marion

Daffycat zei

Happy birthday, Annette! I'm so happy you liked my RAK! I'm still amazed how quickly it got there!

Mylene zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd, Annette! You're too young to worry going on 30..enjoy. I still can't believe i am 40!!!

Lovely gift from your friend and the RAK from Sharon.

Happy to hear you love the fob.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

Nog eens van harte Annette , heel mooie cadeautjes heb je gekregen , heel leuk boekje ook daar gaat ge u vast wel kunnen mee uitleven ;)!

Corina zei

Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, je bent lekker verwend zo te zien!
Groetejs Corina

-::Maris::- zei

Nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!

Groetjes Maris

too_busy_to_stitch zei

A (very belated) Happy Birthday :) I'm not keeping up too well, am I? Lovely cake, and also stitching.

Lumiruusu zei

Happy Birthday for You,Annette!
I have been busy and just came to read your blog for a long time!
You have made lovely cakes and all the gifts you have get are so nice!!

Would you ,please, give me your addresse,
so I will send you something little as a birthday surprise !!??? :)

My e-mail is: kissafani96@hotmail.com

You have been so lovely blogging-friend.
Your Wizzy-Wear-blog is also some of my favourites:)
All Your nice comments to me have made me very happy :)

With blessings,
Lumiruusu

Katrien zei

Je gebak ziet er héél lekker uit :)
Oei, de 3 komt er bij mij binnenkort al aan, dan ik wel al héél oud :(