Blog

Please don't use any pictures of Noah and Kira with out my authorization





maandag 24 mei 2010

The cube is finished!!

Yes, yes, last week I finished the last piece of the cube:
Here you can see all the pieces:
Saterday I started to put it together and I just finished it. The pictures I took outside so they aren't that great:


In the middle I put a little bell, so when the baby is playing with it it makes a cute sound. I need to hide it,my friend is back from here vacation and can drop in any time.

I totally forget to mention that my give-away gift had arrived in the USA a few weeks back. This is wat I send Ranae: The pattern is from Ellen Maurer-Stroh I so love her designs. It's the Lamb Baby. I added some stuff from where I live.

Friday I sent this card to a uncle and aunt who where 40 years married on SaterdayI'm not that good in making cards but I loved the pattern...

To end this post I have some lovely pictures of Noah helping and playing in the garden:


Thanks all for visiting me and leaving a comment I hope too see you back on my blog.
Hugs

12 opmerkingen:

Ginnie zei

I love your cube, I really would like to make one myself for my cousin's baby due in October! Thanks for sharing the idea.

Marion zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Marion zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Marion zei

Annette, wat is de Kubus leuk geworden.
De foto's van Noah zijn steeds weer een genot om naar te kijken wat een lekker ventje is het.

Amarins zei

Wauw Annette, wat een mooie cube. Echt top. De borduursels zijn ook stuk voor stuk allemaal prachtig.
Ook je kado wat je gekregen hebt is geweldig. Leuk hoor. Leuke foto's van het helpen in de tuin haha. Ik herken dit!
Groetjes,
Amarins

Wendy zei

Wow! Die kubus is prachtig geworden! Je bent er goed mee vooruit gegaan.

Leuke foto's van je zoontje Noah!! Hij heeft precies wel heel veel plezier.

Groetjes,
Wendy

Mylene zei

Great job on finishing the cube, Annette. It looks great!

I've admired your EMS finished at Ranae's blog earlier-Lovely!

Looks like Noah's having fun outside.

Ranae zei

Annette! you finished a fabulous cube, super nice job.
I love my pillow. I will always cherish it, Thanks so much.
There are those green boots again, lol
I wonder if they have my size.
Pretty card for the 40th, that's a long time, Congrats! to the couple

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

Wat een leuke foto's van Noah , wat een schattig ventje is het toch en die kubus is helemaal te gek , heel mooi gedaan , jij hebt vast gouden vingers !

Daffycat zei

You did a super job on the cube, Annette! It's just darling!

Lainey zei

The cube looks great Annette and what a pretty anniversary card. Ranaes pillow and goodies are lovely.

Katrien zei

Die kubus ziet er echt fantastisch uit, en zo'n leuke patroontjes! Is hij volgens de biscornu manier aan mekaar gezet?
Het kaartje is ook heel mooi gedaan, en dat is een prachtige give-away die je gewonnen hebt, ik vind die babies van EMS ook zo schattig :)